1. Fleas feed on the blood of their host -- humans, birds, reptiles, and wild and domestic animals.
2. The adult female flea can lay up to 50 eggs per day .
3. The female flea can lay 2,000 eggs in her lifetime.
4. For every flea you see on your dog, there are around 30 more close by that’s not on your dog.
5. A flea can live more than 100 days without a blood meal.
6. The female flea consumes 15 times her own body weight in blood daily.
7. Pets with fleas may develop anemia, tapeworms or intense bouts of itching (pruritus).
8. Some pets may develop an allergy to flea saliva, which causes severe irritation and itching
We Have Many Different Solutions For Your Pet, Your Home And Your Yard To Help You End Your Flea Problems
IMPORTANT: You Must Do All Three Steps To Eradicate Your Flea Problem (PET, HOME & YARD)