First, let's look at some FLEA FACTS:
1. Fleas feed on the blood of their host -- humans, birds, reptiles, and wild and domestic animals.
2. The adult female flea can lay up to 50 eggs per day .
3. The female flea can lay 2,000 eggs in her lifetime.
4. For every flea you see on your dog, there are around 30 more close by that’s not on your dog.
5. A flea can live more than 100 days without a blood meal.
6. The female flea consumes 15 times her own body weight in blood daily.
7. Pets with fleas may develop anemia, tapeworms or intense bouts of itching (pruritus).
8. Some pets may develop an allergy to flea saliva, which causes severe irritation and itching
"Pet, Home & Yard"
To prevent or eradicate a flea problem, you MUST do all three steps. Focusing on just the pet, just the home or just the yard will not take care of the problem. You must focus on ALL THREE if you want to break the cycle to prevent or eradicate the problem. Due to the mild winter we had, fleas are going to be a much bigger problem this year. Get started now and follow the three steps throughout the season.
Let's focus on the PET first:
There are many different options when it comes to protecting your pet. Here are some of the products that we carry:
Topical (spot-on treatment):
SHAMPOO & DIPS:
There are many different options when it comes to protecting your home. Here are some of the products that we carry:
There are many different options when it comes to protecting your yard. Here are some of the products that we carry:
These are just some of the many products that we carry to prevent and/or eradicate fleas. We look forward to helping you choose the right flea solution for you.